Nike Air Max 97
Loading options... Size Guide
Step into the history books. These special-edition kicks pay homage to Frank Rudy, the man who created the coveted cornerstone of cushioning—Air. From the see-through "Air pocket" heel to the release date proudly stamped on the Air unit, celebrate Frank's legacy with fun details that deliver a lesson in comfort.
- Celebrate Frank Rudy's Air with the release date stamped on the Air unit, barometer gauge hangtag and an info card that talks about his invention.
- Originally designed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning puts the history of comfort beneath your feet.
- Hidden lacing system creates a streamlined look.
- Rubber outsole adds durable traction to your journey.
- Printed sockliner with Air schematics adds to the fun.
- Foam midsole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Air Max 97
Legend has it that the Air Max 97 was inspired by Tokyo's lightning-fast transport system. Nicknamed the "silver bullet", the innovative full-length Air cushioning and sleek, reflective design truly made the Air Max 97 the shoe for the future.
Care & MaterialSynthetic/Textile
Colour:White Product Code: 620322/620322
Free Global standard delivery on orders over £100!
Visit our delivery page for more information on International delivery. - https://www.global.jdsports.com/page/delivery-returns/
To find out more about the duties and tax, please contact customs authority in the delivery destination country, or visit 3rd party website (such as easyship) for guidance. JD Sports is not responsible for the actual customs charges.
Register your return at the below link:
Please visit delivery and return page for more information on international returns.
Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalisation is incorrect or if the item is faulty. Underwear is non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Swimwear returns will only be accepted if the hygiene seal is still intact.